Saddly enough dane spent 90% of the weekend studying. He has one last test today and he is done! His last fall semester ever. What a relief that must feel like to him. I can't believe only one more semester of Law School- crazy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday night ended up being a little interesting to say the least. I watched my friend Camille's kids while her and her recently raised from the dead husband ( She was also a widower due to law school finals)went on a much deserved date. I had four kids here and we had a blast. After everyone left, and Rafe finally went to bed I took a potty break. SUPRISE for ashleigh.
My water started leaking. I have been through this once before. I calmly got in the shower and washed my hair, shaved my legs, thinking I was going into labor. I wanted to feel clean while I was in the hospital. Dane, rushed home from studying and I drove myself out to Silverton while having horrible contractions. You might wonder why on earth he didn't come? Studying. I knew it would be at least 2 hours before they told me if I was staying or not, so I figured why waste the time studying?
I got out to the hospital to find that my water was leaking and I was bleeding. They decided after DING DING DING yes, 2 1/2 hours I could go home as long as I stay down, drink plenty of water ( to replenish the fluid I am loosing) and watch the bleeding.
1 more sign of labor happened yesterday morning...
So, now this is just a waiting game. I really wish this little lady would make up her mind! At the max I have got 18 days left of pregnancy. It is nice to know that If I don't go into labor before then, at least the 2nd will come.
--------------------------------------------------
Some activities to keep us sane through finals: Finishing 3 stockings, making ornaments for the tree and doing a gingerbread house.


9 comments:
You handled it very calmly. I would have freaked and made James come studying or not studying. It's good you've kept her in there so long.
And yes we have only had one explosion so far. I don't know what diapers you used with Rafe but someone told me Pampers Swaddlers are the best and they really are. They just really form to their body. I highly recommend them if you haven't used them before.
you will make it! i don't believe it for myself....but i know you will make it!! do you have any progression at all?!
Oh man, sounds like me, you, and Jenna are all having similar experiences! Good luck with the babe! Keep us all updated via the blog :)
you poor girl. i hope everything goes smoothly. good luck!
I am glad nothing serious happened. I think Dane is probably glad the little girl waited till after he finished up his finals too. Now he can focus on whats really important!
I want to see your other two stockings. I am not as far as I was when we worked on them last week. I took Lucy's top part off. So I don't even have one done. But I have over a week left to finish up her's so I'm not worried.
Good Luck and keep us posted if anything else happens with the baby.
YOU GO GIRL!!! I would have had a freak attack:0) cute pics*
wow!!!! i cant wait to see your little girly! good luck ash. and i love yourfavorite things list. great ideas
K, Ash, being the ob's wife I freaked when I read this post. I even called Jonathan (who is on call tonight) to make sure I wasn't smoking something, and apparently I'm not. But maybe someone at the Silverton hospital is??? I'm sorry if this is a little PG13 but if you were leaking amniotic fluid there is no way in haha that they should have let you go. Did they fern you? Lots of times it's, ahem, "other" fluid that is leaking, which would indeed be replenished by drinking water etc., but drinking water is not going to replenish your amniotic fluid. So um, it's like 10:15 at night and I'm not going to call you because it's so late, but if it's amniotic fluid they need to be inducing you NOW. K, sorry for freaking. I'll try calling you in the morning, or you can call me.
Wow you are one amazing girl!! I love you and I am excited for your princess to be here!
Post a Comment