
I was talking to my fabulous sista Sara Elizebeth on the phone yesterday.
She was on her way to Classic Skating with Taylor for a birthday party.
What the!!
Wasn't Classic the place to go when I was a kid?
I swear that place was old and nasty when I used to party it up on the rink.
I think I had about a billion wipe outs, ice-ee's from the snack bar and one too many snowballs.
I thought (psssh, knew) I was awesome when I would try to go off the ramp during ramp time. I dont think I ever tried the big one.
Ahh Shucks.
Don't be shy about it. We all thought classic was the shiz.
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
On a much seperate note...

Why do I have a ridiculous craving to watch
"Our lips are Sealed"
"New York Minute"
"Passport to Paris"
Dang you Mary Kate and Ashley. You had to go and grow up. I liked you when you were young and made stellar movies.
7 comments:
Let me tell you we had a blast! I had a blast. It was soooo much fun skating to good music. You just don't get to do stuff like that usually as a mom, at least I don't. Taylor rode her scooter and she was rather quick and in heaven! This was a funny post.
oh my gosh that post made me laugh and laugh.
i want to be in on a the young olsen twin movie fest. i own them all!
Hi Ashleigh, you probably don't remember me, but it's Becky Hammond from high school. I ran across your blog, and had to comment on the MK and A thing.
I love those movies! I quote them all the time. Passport to Paris and New York Minute are my personal favs.
"Roxy, did you eat this man's chips?"
Ha ha I was actually thinking about taking lils to Classic becasue she loves rollerskating now! And I will have to say I love the twins I got their autographs when I was in JR HIGH!!! OH yeah baby
i love that ivy hall had weekly classic trips...
remember senior year when we tried watching one of those mystery movies-- they are brutal!
p.s. i have a class with Mansan's son, who is a professional ballerina, aka disowned by mansan himself.
um you only have those cravings because Mary Kate and Ashley are AWESOME! I miss their movies as well :(
Post a Comment