
Boy Meets Girl. ( a 17 year old girl, not even graduated from H.S.)
Boy Dates Girl. ( amazing that the boy dated this kind of girl)
Boy and Girl get engaged ( after two weeks of dating)
Boy and Girl get married. ( sweaty hands at the altar)
Boy and Girl live Happily Ever After.
It has now been 4 years since I was sealed to this man.I was a little preoccupied on the 28th so I couldn't blog about it then.
I just want to sing it from a mountain, but all I have is this blog. So: Daner- you are the cherry on my pie. You are the apple of my eye, I love you for everything that you are, and everything that you are becoming. I love your freaky feet, the way you kiss me and the way your hands always know where to touch me to make me feel safe. You are my eternal companion and my best friend.
The first night after the c-section I had some trouble with my medication. The narcotics made me itch horribly. The nurses decided to give me some different medicine for the itching (besides what I have always had for it). It reversed all of the effects of the pain medicine. So, here I was just hours after a major operation, and no pain medicine. I can honestly say that it was the worst pain I have ever experienced. I was screaming and crying with pain for hours. They gave me everything they had from Morphine to Diloted. ( the most powerful pain medicine available.)I finally asked Dane for a blessing so that it would stop. I have never had to have so much faith in a blessing before. He gave me one, a told me that through my faith, the pain would stop. He spent the next hour singing me hymns, and brushing back my hair, rubbing my back, and giving me little kisses on my face while I cried and held is hand. That night made me love him more than I did, and more than I thought possible. It was definetly a tender moment in my marriage to you, Dane.
We thought it was pretty funny that for (we thought) two of the four anniversaries I was going to be hugely pregnant. Nope, it just ended up he spent our 4th anniversary pumping me full of narcotics and helping me from the bed to the toilet. Now that is true love.
Cheers to 4 years D, I love you dawg.
3 comments:
this story made me cry! (not that i don't over-cry on everything.)
So sweet, and so hard. She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you to have all the recovery over with! Love you, Sherri
Ash you are awesome, Dane you are awesome. Sounds like you guys had one heck of an anniversary! Love you guys! This was a very tender post by the way.
Post a Comment