10 days. Miss Berkley is 10 days old. It is so amazing how the time flies. I am so happy to report that she is an excellent baby. She has been eating amazing, and of course sleeps and poops wonderfully.
I have been healing pretty well. I had a bump in the road the past couple days, but after a visit to my doc, and an unpleasant clean up I am feeling better. I am so proud of myself.. I can almost sit up by myself, and I showered without any help yesterday. The only thing I would like more of is sleep. I am up pretty much the entire night with this lady. Good thing she is cute.
Rafe got this awesome train table for Christmas and all I can say is that it has been my lifesaver! He loves it and just plays up in his room and is very entertained. Thank you Toys R Us.
Life is slowly getting back to normal and we are adjusting to having two children. It makes for long nights and crazy days but I wouldn't have it any other way.
9 comments:
seriously ash... SHe is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am already missing those cuddles. babies get so wiggly. Keep resting and congrats once again.
She is beautiful Ash! I'm glad to hear that you are doing great and recovering!
P.S. Rafe looks adorable in that picture!
Congratulations!!! I have to admit, i'm pretty jealous that you are already holding your little gal in your arms, but these pics give me strength to keep going. We hung out with Tyler and Kelsey on New Years eve and she filled me in on all the details. I'm so happy you and the baby are doing well, especially after a rough pregnancy.
p.s. I love the name! (My one and only sister is named Berkley..same spelling and all!)
She is darling Ashleigh! Congratulations!
wow Ashleigh, she is so beautiful! I am so happy for you!
She is so dang cute! That first pic looks so much like you! DARLING!! Keep posting the pics, I love seeing pics of cute little babies!
We got our little boy the same train set for Christmas! It's been my life saver too!
You don't know me--I just happened upon your adorable blog. I also just wanted to share the word about this free blog makeover contest going on right now. Go here to enter: www.designerblogsbyerin.blogspot.com. Not that you need one...I just wanted to spread the word! :)
You have a beautiful family! Congrats!
I love her Ashleigh!
i love this picture of you and he in your bed. so sweet!
Post a Comment