1.28.2009

Light is there....


Guess who got out of the PICU?

B was moved up from the PICU last night. She has been doing pretty well and are looking forward on hopefully getting discharged tomorrow. We will have been here 1 week. I am sure Rafe is more than ready to have his mom and dad back. Poor guy.

Once again, thank you for your prayers. I can honestly say I wouldn't have been able to handle watching B go through what she has had to with out them. 

5 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

I'm so glad she is doing better! I've been thinking of you and wishing I were there to help out.
Keep us up to date and we'll continue to remember her in our prayers!
Loves.

Jessica Wilcox said...

I am SO glad!! I love the happy font colors. :) Love you each!

Emily Frame said...

i'm so relieved!
p.s. i need some more pics!

Julie Barnes said...

I am so sorry to hear about your little girl. It sounds like things are getting a little better. (BTW, I am an old college friend of Ryan and Dane's)
I will continue to pray for her. :)

Rachel and Todd said...

Oh, Ash, I'm so sorry about all this sickness and worry! My heart breaks for you as I read your posts--I can't imagine. I'm so glad to hear B seems to be getting better! I'll pray for you guys!