Day 1
Ambulance ride to Portland by the P.A.N.D.A. paramedics.
Day 2
Thank you to such fabulous friends for making the drive up. Thank you for letting me cry in your arms. Oh, how I am so grateful for such amazing friends.
Day 3
Yikes, I know.
This picture portrays how I felt perfectly.
I was so emotionally and physically drained. It truly was a very traumatic experience to watch.
Day 4.5.6
PICU
Day 7 we got to go home
16 comments:
Poor little thing!! Glad she is doing better now. What a cute girl! Love that last pictures. so sweet!
I am one of Kelseys friends from college and stumbled across your blog a while back. I just wanted to let you know that I am so sorry for the heartache you and your sweet family has experienced. My little one was in the PICU in December and I truly know how heart wrenching it is to see your baby covered with tubes, IV's, cuffs, and machines. As a mama there is nothing worse than not being able to make something okay for your baby. Your strength and perseverance is an inspiration to all and I promise one day you will look back and feel thankful for the priceless moments that hurt so much but taught you more than you ever thought imaginable. So glad that your little one is home and doing well...she is adorable! Your family is in our prayers.
Hey Ashleigh, I just realized what was going on! I am so sorry you've had to deal with so much stress and trauma- you poor thing! I'm glad things are looking up! Tell Rafe to stop coughing on his baby sister! haha :)
Oh Ash I am so glad that she is doing better. Those pics are soooooooo sad. I think we just witnessed true tender mercies from Heavenly Father, he truly answers prayers!! Love you and the little one.
Ash, Looking at those pictures pains me! I am so sorry you are having to go through this! My heart and prayers go out to you! be faithful and humbled by this experience. And know that everything will be well! Hope is the key. We love you and she seems to be a doll! xoxo Brit
so glad she is doing better. what a sweetheart. hang in there. any suggestions on keeping this sort of thing away from my little one? what wise advice have you learned from this ordeal?
You've got a shout out on my blog post today :)
What a relief! So happy for you!
I'm glad she's finally home. She is so beautiful! Just to let you know, I'm home quite a bit now (laid off). So if you need any help, give me a call. Seriously...
That poor baby! I'm good friends with nicole and came across your blog and when I saw this I had to comment, I'm glad she's doing good. That must have been awful to go through! My little boy had to go back in the hospital after we got him home and had the i.v. in his head and seeing that on a little baby just breaks your heart. Anyways good luck, hopefully hospital days are far behind!
It's under the post titled "sweet". I wrote 2 posts yesterday :) &hearts you beautiful.
You made it! Miracles do happen! I'm glad to hear she's doing well and eating like a mad woman! You're an amazing mom.
I am soo glad she's doing better and HOME! I cant wait to get my hands on her now!
OH Ash, I haven't checked your blog in a while and I am STUNNED. Oh. My. Gosh. Obviously I am tremendously relieved she's home and better, but WOW, what a very, very draining and terrifying experience! RSV is one superbad#@$$^&&@#$!!! Well, if I had known I would have prayed; now I'll just pray that y'all get some good lovin' and restin'.
Oh my goodness! I am so happy your sweet little baby is back home and doing well! We were very worried about her! She looks just like Rafe to me! So cute!
Post a Comment