It feels like spring here today. 65 an sunny-
Really, Oregon is beautiful when it is nice out.
Both of my kids are sick.
One gets sick, then it gets passed around to the rest of us. I guess the new story of my life right?
Plus, I have a horrible case of mastitis. No fun. Fevers, sweats, chills, aches all included.
so, cheers to better days.
I hope they come this way....soon.
5 comments:
That sucks...I hope you guys all feel better soon, you deserve it.
ASHH!!! I have seriously asked around to see if ladies in my ward got mastitis. and no one had had it. I thought I was doing somethin wrong with nursin. I had it 3 times at the beginning when babe was born. I became resistant to my anti biotic. Oh the joys... SOOO PAINFUL. I feel for ya, feel better girl.
I got that the day I went into labor. My Doctor said he has only had one other patient who got it before they had the baby. I had a fever and was in so much pain from it when I had my baby. I feel your pain. I'm sorry that you have to dill with it when you have two kids. I hope it goes away soon! Oh and I'm glad your little girl is doing better!
Hopefully I will be enjoying some of that weather soon...I can't stand another day of snow. It's making me crazy. I would take rain and clouds over snow and dirty roads any day!
I guess sick is going around. All of my neices and nephews here have it too. Hoping it bi-passes my kids.
Don't let that Mastitis get out of control...my SIL got it bad and ended up with an infection that put her in the hospital on IV antibiotics.
Oh shoot, Ash. I've had mastitis like 3 times. Each time I considered giving up nursing, but for some reason I pushed through. Do you have an antibiotic? Once I started taking the antibiotic (I forgot its name) and using heat packs it cleared up within 2 days. I can ask my doc for the name if you want! Hope you feel better.
Post a Comment