2.16.2009

where


Did 2 months go? This little lady will be 2 months on Thursday. I cannot believe it.
-----------------------------------
On a completely separate note, I was going through old pictures to find one of Rafe to compare with B's.
I found these gems somewhere in the process.
It is hard to believe I have two children when just yesterday I was surfing/bogging the x-teeera, causing mass amounts of mischief, this led to...chillin with mansan ( school officer) and drinking mad croc's like nobodies bisnass.



oh, ELK I miss thou.

4 comments:

Lindsay Ross said...

we miss you too. ( dont worry kim and emily i will speak for you) im pretty sure that is one of my favorite pictures of emily.
WHO IS EXCITED FOR RUBIOS COMING TO AMERICAN FORK!!!!

Emily Frame said...

BOTH HANDS RAISED-- you know i need some more fish tacos in my life.

i also need ashleigh's tacos in my life.

when's the next p-town trip?

e from elk misses you as well.

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

i miss elk too, but with ashleigh it could be leak. i seem to like that, although, maybe just because i have a tendency to do just that.

Emily Frame said...

leak! love it!