2.12.2009

holla..

I would like to give a holla to three amazing things in my life...

First off I would like to thank Gold's for providing kick butt Spinning. Thanks to them, the left overs are quickly becoming a thing of the past.
Secondly, I would like to give a shout out to this baby. It is SO MUCH BETTER than the original. Antimicrobial. Odor-inhibiting. Hands-free. Words only a mother could love.


I am so pumped to get this stroller. The only problem is which fabulous color do I choose?

6 comments:

rebecca said...

seagrass forsure!

Lindsay said...

THE SPICE!!!!!!!!! I am obsessed with orange. and it goes neutral too. boys and girls! Good luck choosing

Emily Frame said...

i agree spice. or lava is pretty intimidating, i know i'd get out of your way if you were running towards me with that thing.

Kelly Munns said...

i like spice...mmmm! what a fun little thing.

Alisa Florence Photography "The Blog" said...

Wow I was going to say Spice too....but you've been told that plenty already...I think it must be a no brainer!

Kayla R. said...

I LOVE SPIN at GOLDS!!! and I pick the ruby or vita!!!