
I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for my mother. I cannot put into words what she means to me. She is the perfect example of strength, courage and charity.
Strength in the gospel and in her understanding and relationship with the savior.
Courage to take on her challenges. She has so many and I never hear her complain.
Charity is something that comes so naturally to my mother. Her actions have affected so many in this life, and I am sure many in the next.
I love just hanging out with her. I love to laugh with her and soak up all of the knowledge
she has to offer.
I cannot go a day without calling and hearing her precious voice. I love you momma.
Gospels true, I love you.....MORE!
6 comments:
You said it!! She is the best!!!!
i couldn't have said it any better!! We are so lucky and so blessed!!
I also concur. :) She is such a beautiful example to look towards as a Grandma too... Love you each too!
what were the first signs of B's RSV? Quinn has a hoarse voice and is still stuffy...but nursing fine. should i be worried? i'm the most nervous wreck mamma i swear.
I LOVE Mommy Palmer!!!
some cracking...but none of the rest. i called the nurse and she seems to think he's fine. but i never believe them.
Post a Comment