Oh crap. One of these is a duplicate picture that she posted. I guess I was wrong.
ha ha ha OH DANE...u are so busted:)
Ashleigh, you have my permission to hit Dane. Or I'll do it for you in May (let the countdown for Disneyworld begin!)P.S. Dane you suck.
Just so everyone knows, Ashleigh edited a real gem of a picture out of here. There was more where this came from.
you are so dead.
what a butt.
good thing she still looks beautiful!
oh dane gotta love ya - you rock!!
Ashleigh- you're cute no matter what you do. Thanks for Monday night!
Dane you are funny. Ha Ha!! She actually looks quite adorable. Love you both
Dane, something tells me you're not getting near enough abuse from your wife.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Oh crap. One of these is a duplicate picture that she posted. I guess I was wrong.
ha ha ha OH DANE...u are so busted:)
Ashleigh, you have my permission to hit Dane. Or I'll do it for you in May (let the countdown for Disneyworld begin!)
P.S. Dane you suck.
Just so everyone knows, Ashleigh edited a real gem of a picture out of here. There was more where this came from.
you are so dead.
what a butt.
good thing she still looks beautiful!
oh dane gotta love ya - you rock!!
oh dane gotta love ya - you rock!!
Ashleigh- you're cute no matter what you do. Thanks for Monday night!
Dane you are funny. Ha Ha!! She actually looks quite adorable. Love you both
Dane, something tells me you're not getting near enough abuse from your wife.
Post a Comment