Meet Frank. The newest addition to our family. He single handedly potty trained Rafe.
Where does time go? I can't believe how big she is. At her check up on Monday she weighed in at 11 lbs. 6 oz. She is in the 50% for weight, 20% for height and 20% for head circumference.
I agree with everyones post about the bachelor. What a tool. This is why I refuse ( and then end up watching) the show. This time I vow to not watch anymore. To much heartache.
10 comments:
Such a cute girl!! And love the outfit!
oh my! that girl is adorable! i can totally see rafe in her! that little mouth! and yes, every sentence ended in an exclamation point!
of course!
adorable baby b she is a cutie. And where did you get her outfit i want it so bad.
LOve ya
her outfit is so cute!
It looks like Dane made a "Snuggie" out of your robe? Funny!
You and Dane make beautfiul babies!
ash! she is so beauiful! and is dane wearing a "snuggie"??? HA HA! B is tiny! Owey is 60% weight 90% height and 90% head!
All I want to do is hold Berkley. I miss you guys!
If you guys are anything like us...Frank won't have a very long life-span. We can't keep fish alive for anything! It's a bit ridiculous. Tell Dane he would look better in pink.
Post a Comment