3.08.2009

while running...

Today I began with a little
Bob Marley...
Couldn't stop thinking of boating on Bear Lake with my crush.
Little did I know he was my future husband.
then..
hopped over to a little CAKE.
I forget how much I love them.
Next,
how bout The Format-
one of the best shows I have been too.
Blink 182-
yes, senior year was on the mind.
For the cool down
Enya is always nice.

What are your tunes for running?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I want this playroom one day minus the red baskets.



5 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

I've discoverd one of the Panic of the Disco CD's is perfect for me while running. I hate to run so bad but that CD can keep me going and its perfect because it is almost 1 hour. I just don't like listening to the same thing everyday. I need to expand my horizons with my running music.

Nakita Ellis said...

Anything by The Sounds is great running music.

Emily Frame said...

i will make you the most killer running cd if you come to utah. deal?

jenna said...

pottery barn kids. i love it. anything top 40. i know, i'm lame.

Lindsay said...

You always have to do a little sir mix a lot "big butts"! Fergie is great! Janet Jackson... (her old stuff)