We saw you guys just before the 2nd act started, but it was too late to say hi! We LOVED it!!!
i've seen it twice. bawled both times.
Wow, your husband must so cool to surprise you like that.
woot woot!
I am so glad that you saw it. We LOVED it, and now I feel terrible that I have hated the "wicked witch" for so many years!
I am so glad you loved it!!!
I loved Wicked, glad you got to see it!
I can't wait for it to come to Utah! I love it too!
LOVE LOVE LOVE WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!
that is awesome!! Dane you rule!! i love wicked i could see it over and over
I am insanely jealous. I keep hinting (and not very subtley) to Brett to take me there for our anniversary. He just rolls his eyes. Someday.
going on sat. and can't wait! I will call you asap--we haven't seen each other in way too long
Post a Comment
12 comments:
We saw you guys just before the 2nd act started, but it was too late to say hi! We LOVED it!!!
i've seen it twice. bawled both times.
Wow, your husband must so cool to surprise you like that.
woot woot!
I am so glad that you saw it. We LOVED it, and now I feel terrible that I have hated the "wicked witch" for so many years!
I am so glad you loved it!!!
I loved Wicked, glad you got to see it!
I can't wait for it to come to Utah! I love it too!
LOVE LOVE LOVE WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!
that is awesome!! Dane you rule!! i love wicked i could see it over and over
I am insanely jealous. I keep hinting (and not very subtley) to Brett to take me there for our anniversary. He just rolls his eyes. Someday.
going on sat. and can't wait! I will call you asap--we haven't seen each other in way too long
Post a Comment