Dane has finished law school-
I thought at times {both} of us were going to die. Really. Of either no sleep, no time together, no money, so much reading...etc. However I would like to announce to the world
( and all you other law students) it does end!
I can't help but to SHOUT from my keyboard that I am so proud of my husband. You smart thing you. Yes, in just a few short months my husband will finally be a real attorney.
You go baby.
Now, in 3 days we are off the Disneyworld for a week to celebrate.
Mickey and Minnie- get prepared to meet your biggest fan.
-----------------------------------
On a completely separate note... isn't this one a doll?
9 comments:
yeah Dane! woot woot. maybe you guys should take the stray cat out to dinner tonight to celebrate. i cant remember her name
awesome!!!! he worked so dang hard. what can i get him - text me a grand idea!!
Little miss is scrumious. an awesome photographer took this pic!
That is so exciting! Working with attorneys I know how stressful and hard law school is, especially for the wives! Tell him congratulations and congratulations to you as well for surviving. Is he taking the Oregon bar?
And she is so dang cute!!
P.S. How come your blog isn't private anymore?
I can't wait till my husband's done with school! And that picture is adorable!
Awesome! I am just getting excited for James to finish his first year. And she is adorable.
Hooray for being done with school! And, the picture is seriously adorable. I want you to take pictures of my kids. I'll pay you. I'm serious. We need a family picture too if you're interested. Let me know how much you want. Have fun in Florida!
WOOOO HOOO!! CONGRATS!!!
Congrats! Ash B is BEAUTIFUL!
Yes She is! This is adorable! And a very good picture too! Good Job!
Post a Comment