5.11.2009

Day 1





Coming at you from Orlando, Florida~

Mom, the family website is down so here you go-
We have had a blast on our first day. We have been at the park and I decided to come  home and post about Hollywood Studio's....

5 comments:

Kayla R. said...

HOW FUN!!!!

Nicole said...

You look so good! And I am so jealous one that your husband is done with school and second that you're at disney world! Have so much fun!

Emily Frame said...

dane's such a good mr. mom. i loved universal studios. more than disneyworld!

Brooke said...

Jealousy! I'm dying to take my kids, but Shawn wants to wait until they are older and will appreciate it :(

Florence Family Blog said...

CUTE! I can't wait to take Bella to Disneyland or world! I bet Rafe had SO much fun! This is our new family blog, by the way. The other blog is my photography one!
-Alisa