Dane and I have been married for almost 5 years.
5 years is a long time, but it is an amazingly long time not to ever live in a house.
A couple of things have happened in our wonderful complex
{which I like to call the shiz hole of America} that is unacceptable.
1. foul mouthed toddlers teaching Rafe four letter words.
2. some psycho trying to break in our house at 2 a.m.
3. Transvestite digging through my garbage can in broad day light. Seriously. Buffalo Bill. It puts the lotion on its skin... scary.
these three things...along with MANY others have finally given us the push to finally get a house andI couldn't be happier.
5 years is a long time, but it is an amazingly long time not to ever live in a house.
A couple of things have happened in our wonderful complex
{which I like to call the shiz hole of America} that is unacceptable.
1. foul mouthed toddlers teaching Rafe four letter words.
2. some psycho trying to break in our house at 2 a.m.
3. Transvestite digging through my garbage can in broad day light. Seriously. Buffalo Bill. It puts the lotion on its skin... scary.
these three things...along with MANY others have finally given us the push to finally get a house andI couldn't be happier.
A laundry room, dishwasher, 4 bedrooms and AC will never be taken for granted again.
12 comments:
congrats! now that i've been ripped from my pretty house in to apartment life i feel your pain. there is NOTHING like a garage.
oh so fun. Adorable house is that it? And you guys decided to stay in oregon? Miss and love you.
its a real beaut! we need an indoor tour now.
YEAH! Congrats!
Cute I like it! What is your hubby decided to do after graduation? James is working for company this summer he will probably work for when he graduates if he enjoys it there the next two summers. I'm so jealous and can't wait to be in your spot.
i'm so excited for you. it's darling!!
I love it-can't wait to see the inside
its beautiful!!! CONGRATS Bash:)
Its perfect! I love it!
I love that house! We felt the same way when we left our ghetto house. Enjoy, you have earned it!!!
Very cute, where in Salem is it? Do you get to go back to West Salem? Oh, you will love it so much!
CONGRATS!!!! OH my goodness... remember when I was KIDDING when I asked if you'd gotten to know the hookers in your neighborhood yet?? I *thought* I was kidding at the time. Jeesh. YAY a real house!
Post a Comment