5.24.2009

WL Grad.

Introducing:
Dane R. Hansen with a Doctorate of Jurisprudence.
After 7 years of school, my babe has finally graduated. 
I couldn't be more proud. 

They marched from the Willamette Law building led by Bag Pipes. I got a tad bit choked up when I saw my man march in.
Announced, Hooded, and got the diploma in hand!

One of the best friends I have ever had moved back to Utah on the 17th. I still can't talk about you being gone without tears. I miss you.


6 comments:

Camille said...

ahh, i can't see through my tears. so miss you guys.

Laura said...

i love seeing him in his gown. that is so stinkin cool. so so proud of him!!

Emily Frame said...

congrats ashleigh! i can't believe he's already done.

Kayla R. said...

WOOOO HOO!!! that is awesome, CONGRATS:)

Heather Palmer said...

Go Dane Train!! Congrats! Where did you guys end up moving to? Back to Portland? Email me and fill me in!

Tamara said...

SUPER congrats! It's got to be such a relief... and I hear ya on being proud of him... sniff...