6.15.2009

Part 2 of the Hulk



I bet when you watched the Hulk you forgot about this part. The Boy plays with chalk... a lot. However, this time he took a different approach. After he was done, he used his face{and mine} as a hand towel. The Incredible Hulk appears! (but he doesn't last long before he got washed away.)

Oh how I love my little Hulk!



5 comments:

Lindsay Ross said...

I love Rafe! Rafe I miss you... tell Berkley "hiiiiiiiii" (in the high pitched Rafe voice for me)

Kayla R. said...

SOOOOOO CUTE bash!! love side walk chalk:)

Kelly Munns said...

you two are so sweet. what a good mom.

Kelsey Ann said...

YOu tow are adorable! GREAT PICTURES in this post and the last!
I need to call you...we got a house!!! I am posting pics on my blog after this so check them out.

Laura said...

absolutley precious!! you and Sarah are the queens of motherhood!! i idolize you cabooskie