First off, Thanks everybody for your comments on the deco ideas. I will be going slow to decorate to make sure I get pieces that I love.I got my first blog book. Finally. I have been anxiously awaiting it for about a week and am so happy that it is here. Can I say that I am in love? I already can't wait to get started on my next one. A {Cough}141 pages of my thoughts and favorite pictures. Writing in a journal was so 5 years ago!
Summer is here and we are in heaven. I would bet $money$ that summer in Oregon is better than almost anywhere in the world. Moderate temps, Sunshine, green galore and trails/hiking/beaching/farmer marketing until your hearts content. Our summer days so far have consisted of Popsicles, back yard bliss {sigh of happiness} , bath time and beautiful sunsets.
...one of the ladies in my new ward just brought this over. Except she brought with out the bite marks. It was still cooling so I set it on my cutting board. Rafe saw it and says: " Mom! That is the biggest piece of bread I have ever seen!" Chomp. Chomp. Chomp. There goes the most beautiful loaf I have ever seen.
Figures.
Cheers to the weekend!




8 comments:
tell Rafe I really want his tent
I'm glad Rafe is putting my batman tent to good use. Aunt Amy=best aunt ever.
awesome pictures!! love the bread story!!
I love that picture of the bath!!! I need to take a class to be able to do that.
Hey ;) Where did you get your blog book made??
I love this tub picture!
LOVE these photos! This is me groveling and begging to know what kind of camera you are using. I desperately need a good one, and some major photography classes.
AND-- I also want to know where you got your blog book made--????
P.S.
I don't want to close your blog page because I am LOVING your music...
Post a Comment