Wednesday night we had a Cheer/Song reunion. Can you believe it has already been 5 years? I seriously cannot believe it. It was so awesome to see everyone. We went to Macaroni Grill and ate some grand food--and we had grand company.
Jimminie!
Coach Katie! She was as cute as she was when she had all of us.
When we got to her house, she was out front spotting backhandsprings-
Cheer... Shellie, Me, Lauren, Loran
Rachel, Cheryl, Stephanie and Holly we missed you!
SongSara Jane, Lindsay, Karly
Em, Tenille, Lindsay We missed you too!
5 Years later and
we still got it.
5 comments:
YAH! i love these. love SJO's baby bump too cute.
did you count how many times the words "cat" "on" "your" "head" were said?
so sad i missed it.
Hahahahahah... I love that katie is preggers and i look just a preg as her! It was loads of fun! Note to everyone: NO I AM NOT PREGNANT! HAD A BABY 9 mos. ago and am workin workin workin on it :)
haha I love it!
Go Ash! Man, I wish I could have been there. Y'all look great.
Wish I could have seen all of you girls, miss you!
Post a Comment