
Do you hear that baby? You are going to have a family again!
( I put this picture up just so you could remember what I look like early a.m.)
Provo was an experience. So sorry to those of you who I didn't get to see or get to see much.
Provo was an experience. So sorry to those of you who I didn't get to see or get to see much.
( Lindsay, Suzy, Emily, Kim, Dana, Camille, Kayla...)
My health really restricted what I could/felt up to doing. Next time?
4 comments:
It was so fun to see you while you were down here! Three weeks is a long time to be away. I don't know how you did it! Tell Dane good luck with the bar. I hope you get feeling better!
your kids are so adorable!
Ash- you guys are SO cute! i miss you SOOO much and we need to see each other more often!! love you!
sad i missed you!
hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment