The flowers behind my little flower are okay too.
I learned how much I love the temple. I am awed that there are such places on this earth that are so beautiful.
I learned that I am strong. Stronger that I thought I was.
I am a woman who has the strength to endure.

I learned how creative I can be when I have some alone time.
I learned how proud I am of my three year old.Ears, eyeballs and legs all included.
Ya... I know. He rocks.
I also learned....
I hadn't posted these yet.
___________________________________________________________
My little lady and her 6 & 7 month photos:
notice the 2 teeth?

Broke two teeth
Learned how to sit up
Ate Food. A lot of Food
Pears, Carrots, Green Beans, Bannanas are
amoung the fav's
Waved bye-bye






6 comments:
i can barely read your text with the yellow against the blue.
Great Wall of China? My dear, you haven't seen my blog lately, have you? I love that you can make yours sweet and simple and profound. I end up rambling for days...
And YES, you are a strong, strong woman. Glad you know it too.
i absolutely adore B's rolls!
SOOOOO CUTE!!! you have seriously one of the CUTEST families EVER!!!
oh ashy i love these pictures they are the best!!
such cute pics! hope you are feeling OK.
Post a Comment