* $5.00 Movies from Target/Walmart
* New socks with tags still on
* Clean Sheets
* Candles with a non-burnt wick
* Vacuumed floors with all the lines perpendicular
* Freshly wiped off kitchen counters
* Rafe crying at night " but mom, I want you!"
* Berkleys heaving breathing when she is trying so hard to get something that she can't reach
* Berkley's fat rolls.
* Garage sales
* Organized closets
* Clean make-up box and color/item seperated
* Wife Swap
* Lucille Ball
* Halloween
* A crazy hard run
* Showering after a crazy hard run
* A perfectly organized pantry. Cans organized into veggies, soups, fruits, meat etc. All labels facing out. ( wow, I can't believe I just admitted that.)
* Hot Baths
* Fresh Painted nails/toes
* Fresh eyebrow wax from Anastasia
* Going to Movies by myself
* Cold spots in bed
* Mary Kay products
* A good pair a heels
*Milk and bread. Thanks to Rog.
*Going to bed in a spotless room that has been vacuumed and sprayed with
Buttercream vanilla spray. ( pier 1)
*Air conditioner
*Really busy days
* Rug Hooking
* Sewing
* writing poetry
Just a few of the random things I love.
What are two corky things you love?
1 comment:
did you ever learn this saying? I before E except after C. I dont know where I learned that??? but it always helps me :) and that movie looks really good (literally) he he
Post a Comment