10.03.2009

Gaaa RATE!


Outta the hospital.
Whoooffff...
I think if one more nurse had to help me to the toliet I was gonna snap.
Good News: I am home and off Morphine.
Thats all I am gonna say about that.
{Thanks Forest}

I shot a wedding here in Salem a couple weeks ago. Me thinks it went pretty dang well.

any who--- anyone watch the new show about paramedics on Monday on NBC?

4 comments:

Dane said...

Sweetie, I promise that the nurses were just as happy to see you go as you were to leave. Ashleigh+drugs=kinda mean to medical professionals.

Emily Frame said...

so glad you're home!

p.s. if dane is correct i need you to teach me. i am such a wuss around nurses and i need to grow a pair.

Lindsey S. said...

Good to hear you are home. Hope you are doing well!

Shellie said...

I'm glad you are home and doing better! And yes I watch that show. I love it!