10.08.2009

say 1,000 things

Pictures say 1,ooo things. For example:


Ypu? A cheer coach for 4 years... what?


Just in need of some fresh air. Oregon Game Opener. 5 months w/ B.
Grandma Bernice's funeral.

B.F.F. doug just giving birth to the cutest stud around. Stud of Nephew Gage.
Swimming in the Ocean in Novemember= Fareezing.
Palmer American Idol. Dane and I's Take on ABBA.


Shaving with gramps. He even tried to get all that annoying hair that grows on the top of his head. geez!
I win for best bed head. and coolest cheer picture ever.

Rafe or me... can't tell.
Our first apartment.
Can't tell I lived in Idaho when I was decorating can you?
Note to self: Black hair doesnt work on me.

Proof my husband used to be freakishly brave.
Last of all... The whole reason I got started looking at my old photos.

Thanks Emily for the laugh.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ross said...

uh really? of all the pictures you could post of me you choose that one? I look so worked. I love the one of rafe and your dad shaving.