0.5% of the homes in Salem have more than 3 bedrooms... Looks like we will be building.
Shucks.
I love the idea of this brick wall in a bedroom-

{courtesy The lettered cottage}
I came across this kitchen and my socks got blown off.
Pretty much exactly what I want with some few minor changes.
it needs just a little more color, but other than that-
I guess I would just have to take it.

How would you like to walk down the stairs every morning to this? {minus the plaid curtains of course}
If I drank joe, I would hold a cup and go sit by the window.
A girl can dream right?
4 comments:
You have fabulous taste my dear!
I completely understand your frustration of finding a house in Salem with more than 3 bedrooms. We actually just bought a house (offer was excepted today:) and I was positive we would get one with 4 bedrooms...but we ended up getting a 3 bedroom...I just couldn't find anything I liked that was 4 bedrooms. But I figure we can buy a bigger one in a few years....and hopefully it will be in Utah and not in Oregon! We thought about building too, but it just didn't work out. Good luck though....maybe you guys will have better luck than us.
i may have used that top pic on my blog before. i LOVE that look and if you get to build it before me, i demand i can sleep in your guest room. ( ps- i love you)
With 5-6 kids good luck in keeping it looking like that! :) When do you wanna go see Fame?!!
Post a Comment