9.24.2009

Flooding Feeling

You never expect that you will go from this excitement:
To this overwhelming feeling of peace, and joy:
To This:
A feeling of shear terror that you are going to loose one of the single most important things in this world. My child.


This last week in school we were going over inadequate pediatric breathing.
They showed video after video of little babies struggling to breathe. {which I could not watch}
It hit me in class that Berkley was such a severe case she did not have the odds on her side.
I knew that she was struggling to breathe, and that she couldn't.
Her oxygen even got down to a saturation of 79%. That's real real bad.
I truly know that her being here is a miracle. A miracle that came because of prayers, fasting and the temple prayer roll.
I sing little miss a song each night before bed:
"Little Lauodie Little Lauodie
Oh my little Lauodie,
I love you, yes I love you, My little lauodie."
These last few nights I have held her just a little closer while I sing.

1 comment:

Kayla R. said...

Oh Ash!! what a miracle...she is so precious:) LOVE YOU