10.20.2009

B this B that

Why is it that when I see a movie, I come out thinking I can do whatever I just watched-
Fame. Pretty Dang good if you ask me. I kept thinking
" Geez, I wish I would have gone to a performing arts school."


Either you love or hate. I loved.
" I could do that. I should do that. Why don't I cook more?"


Of course... OBSESSED. Still to this day.
The closing seen of the red point shoes---I get chills right now.
" I should never of quit point. Freaking cheer."

If you haven't fallen in love already-
please do yourself the honor and go.
" Man, I want to do Broadway. Google search: Voice Coach..."
Love anything Alfred Hitchcock.
"mwaahhh{insert evil laugh}...murder and get away with it.
Okay only to the fruit flies that have taken over
my kitchen."
I won't even open the can of worms called oh...you know... TWILIGHT...etc.....

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Ha ha I think the same thing especially after I go to a concert I always want to go on tour with someone!!!

Kayla R. said...

TOTALLY AGREE...then when you put your dance shoe on and can barely do a leap your like what the heck they make it look so easy:)