10.21.2009

prenatals needed.


I filied this under "Remember This" because the next time I want to cut...
I have to remember I ask myself just about everyday:
" Ashleigh Noel, why did you cut your hair!"
I feel like it is as short as above this freaky cut.
I want long lush hair my hubby can run his
hands...and elbows....and shoulders....legs...through.


just kidding. Okay but seriously long.

5 comments:

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

rihanna can pull that off and still look cool.

Florence Family Blog said...

Hey Ash,
I just saw that you still have our old blog marked on here which no longer exists. If you want our new one, it is
ryanandalisa.blogspot.com
Sorry! :)

Florence Family Blog said...

ooh also, if your haircut looks anything like pic number one, I dig it! ;)

Unknown said...

I miss you! Hope you are recovering. I am praying that you finish off 2009 with a pain free body!

Maddy said...

hahahaha awesome! I should come check out your blog more often- that was pretty funny!