Amy Pohler does a sketch on SNL called "Really?"
The hospital has become our friend-
With my dislocated ribs-and neck problems...1 week
Berkley with a respiratory illness and severe ear infection...2 days
Then Berkley just went back in for flu.
Now I have it.
"Really?" like,,, "really?"
I swear, there will be a time when I can clean my own house.
4 comments:
You poor girl! Hang in there!
Acupuncture. When you're ready to give it a try, let me know. It WORKS. Hope you and your Baby B feel better SOON!!!!
My mom just said you guys were having fun being sick once again. So sorry to hear that! Let me know when you and the kids feel better (even if it is just for a day) and CALL ME! I have a cold I don't want to give you, but it sounds like I will be done with it before you guys are. If it's not one thing it's another. I really do feel so bad for you and your sweet family Ash!!! I love you guys!
Man, you guys just can't catch a break! I'm so sorry! Are you up here in Portland or in Salem? When you guys are better we'd love to come down and see you and get pictures--maybe Nov 14th? Let me know if I can help out in any way!
Post a Comment