I love this picture... and I love the palmer family! how weird is it that I still dont really "KNOW" everyone in your family. you have been my friend since I was 5
HOW FUN!!! what a beautiful family:) I am sooo sad i didnt get to hangout with you:( And i am sorry for not being able to stop and talk on christmas eve...we were rasing to the Rawle's because Connor was calling from his mission in New Zealand so we had to hurry! I LOVE YOU ASH and hope you had the BEST Christmas:)
4 comments:
I love this picture... and I love the palmer family! how weird is it that I still dont really "KNOW" everyone in your family. you have been my friend since I was 5
HOW FUN!!! what a beautiful family:) I am sooo sad i didnt get to hangout with you:( And i am sorry for not being able to stop and talk on christmas eve...we were rasing to the Rawle's because Connor was calling from his mission in New Zealand so we had to hurry! I LOVE YOU ASH and hope you had the BEST Christmas:)
We have almost 30 and I thought my family was big! That's fun you guys could all get together!
oh man isn't our family the best. i just love everyone sooo much. we had a big fat party and i didn't want it to end. :(
Post a Comment