Wow, I was looking at the picture of the girls' movie night. I can't believe how fast time has gone by and how much has happened since then. It made me tear up to see Kirsten in the picture. I hope they're doing okay. Can't wait to catch up with you this next weekend!
you are a silly little sucker, aren't you?! i love all the pictures...especially the ones with eyes not so straight. and i never noticed one cold sore...just sayin.
I LOVE this post. And I have to thank you for it, because it gave me permission to do the same thing. Remember the good times and count my blessings. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? ;) I really like your blog format too-- the Rusting in Oregon logo rocks, and I love your scripty font.
7 comments:
Wow, I was looking at the picture of the girls' movie night. I can't believe how fast time has gone by and how much has happened since then. It made me tear up to see Kirsten in the picture. I hope they're doing okay. Can't wait to catch up with you this next weekend!
oh Rafe. I love Rafe.
amen.
and now, I am curious why I decided to put up lots of pictures of me with a nasty cold sore? huh? I guess I think it's cute....well..okay it is.
you are a silly little sucker, aren't you?! i love all the pictures...especially the ones with eyes not so straight. and i never noticed one cold sore...just sayin.
Your husband is hot. Your kids are amazing. You're lucky.
I LOVE this post. And I have to thank you for it, because it gave me permission to do the same thing. Remember the good times and count my blessings. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? ;) I really like your blog format too-- the Rusting in Oregon logo rocks, and I love your scripty font.
Post a Comment