3.20.2010

Dandelion Smiles

Tonight there was a MAC body painting event. I opted not to go because of the environment.
The picture below is just one of the reasons I don't drink.
I think body painting is cool but...

----------------------------------------------------------
Berkley is all about pushing "baby" in the stroller. She gets "maaie" and puts her in and will push her to her room, and then put her in the rocking chair.
How is that she is this old? Dear time: please slow down.
The other day I had a rough day.
I was sitting down crying. Rafe walked away and went out into the back yard.
He came back 3 minutes later and handed me this "flower."
" Here you go Mommy. Now you can be happy."

I love being a mom. There is no, NO better job in this world.
Being home tonight with a box of junior mints and a red box is better than getting wasted.

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

SO true about the junior mints!! WAY better than drinking! Hopefully the flower did brighten your day. :)