3.23.2010

Update

Right about now I would have the -do do do do do do do do do- news special alert music playing.
It is time for Hansen family update {with Ashleigh Hansen}


Rafe- Rafe is getting so big. It breaks my heart to see him running around the house in his Star Wars underwear, and writing { Yes WRITING!} letters to his grandma and grandpa. He is still as full of it as ever. Three days ago I was getting ready for work. Rafe was silent. I figure...ya, probably a good time to go and see what he is doing. Good thing I did. He was standing on his bathroom counter, naked, with the sink overflowed and an entire roll of toliet paper waded up and throw onto the wall in clumps. Wow. Only my son. He still calls " I lived in heaven" "TOES" and a zit a "ZIP". However; the little words are starting to become normal words. So sad to see him growing up so quick.

Berkley- is already almost 16 months. What?? She is walking{running} around everywhere. She is obssessed with purses, lipstick, babies and goldfish. She walks around the house asking for "ishies" (fishies) and wants to "see" everything. She says No, ishies,mom,dad,shoes,please, here you go,outside and a couple more I am sure I am missing. I absolutley LOVE having a girl to dress up and play dolls with...but, I wouldn't mind if I had all boys from here on out. She already has an attitude. What is up with that? ugh..girls.

Dane- is still truckin along with his new firm! We are so excited and pumped up for this stage in our life. We have been pleasantly suprised with how well these first couple months have gone. We have been so incredibly blessed with many clients and a GREAT location for our office. Our next couple steps you ask? Advertising and a sign out front! It is still so weird to me when people ask what my husband does. " oh, he has his own firm..." what? I swear we were just in law school 3 seconds ago. He is doing an amazing job getting this thing going, I am so proud of him.

I- have been busy. Busy busy. I work about 36 hours a week. On my time off ( always sundays) and one other day during the week- I play as much as I can with the kids, do laundry, clean and try to get some feeling of organization back into the household. MAC has been seriously one of the most amazing experiences of my life and I can honestly say that it came at the perfect time! I actually get all the way ready everyday now! Imagine that! I am still crossing my fingers that I can somehow continue to train, and run a marathon or at least a half in June.

We moved this past month into our old area. We are so glad to be back in West and absolutley love where we live. We have finally found our home. We hope that we can build in the next couple years and some how stay in our amazing ward.

I wish I had some exciting news, but... I don't. I feel blessed that the past year has gone as well as it has. We are so blessed that we have this amazing opporitunity to start our own firm while Dane and I are so young. We are so blessed we belong to such an amazing church.
We are so blessed.

1 comment:

Kelly Munns said...

just wanted to say what a doll berkley is. dane brought her to the nursery while he taught his class and she was so sweet! all the big girls wanted to hug her and i think she was just about as big as they are! so chubby, i love it! she would look at me and tilt her head and give this silly little smile while she waited for me to do the same back to her. adorable.