10.11.2010

insert bubbles-

My insides hurt. Why can't I have just have normal insides that don't feel the need to complain?
okay..anyway-
I am going to go hop in my retarded little bath tub, but first I would put this out there.
In our house we are building-
a tub like this one......this beatiful thing....WILL be in my bathroom.
I don't care how much it costs. I will downsize something else if I have to.
( Who needs a kitchen anyway?)
Hot Baths solve just about every problem.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

the girl has a point....

Florence Family Blog said...

Yes large bath tubs are a must! I so miss mine from our Rexburg house...This last pregnancy baths sucked cause my tummy stuck out above the water...I couldn't even come close to covering it! So when I build MY dream house this is a must as well! :)

Laura said...

ok little miss interior decorator - i don't know where you come up with these fabulous pictures but here's the deal. as you and dane are building your amazing dream home and picking out all this fabulous stuff make sure you order double and have them send it my way. then when you are done putting yours together you can come out here for a month and i'll spoil the chicks while you re-do MY new dream house. we can be twinner sisters and nobody will have to know that we have twin houses just that the little cabooskie has fabulous taste!! xoxoxox (see ya in the next 15 - 30 years)