10.08.2010

Letting Go

Isn't that the truth!
As someone who likes to have a plan for things, letting go of a few details was hard for me. Like: 1. Just now being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel with a few dollars floating around. I never thought the first 5 years of marriage would be as hard as it was. However; I couldn't be more grateful. Due to being "poor" for so long- I now know how to live the way the church teaches.
2. Having children and being married is very different than I thought it would be. A MILLION TIMES BETTER! now, the things being pregnant did to my body---another story.
3. Living in Oregon.
wow. Can I say wake-up call? I always KNEW I would never leave Utah for long. Ha, jokes on me. I will be lucky if we ever move back. Now if we did, I might actually be sad, because I would miss my wonderful friends I have made.

Point of this? It is so true-
We must let go of thinking how our lives would go- and live the one we have. We must embrace it, and love it. We get one chance. One oppritunity. Then...game over.

so, I plan on being just fine with the fact I have spent the last 4ish years in the "Poverty" level and that my boobies aren't as pretty as they once were.

5 comments:

Nakita Ellis said...

I agree full heartedly! Plus, life is so much more enjoyable if we just live it and not worry about the details that we think should be different.

{Brittany} said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

Oh ashey I love you!! This was a great post. Thanks!

Sarah said...

well spoken.

Lindsey S. said...

love it.