Christmas morning was one for the books. The first year at our own house Christmas morning-
A Mobi-Go, a hamster named Molly, Season Tickets to the Portland Timbers(pro soccer), a kitchen (made by yours truly) and a SURPRISE piano were the highlights at our house!
oh and p.s.- that food up there...B organized that herself. it was a big giant pile, and 10 minutes later...Wa La!
Spending such a special day with just my husband and kids was absolutely perfect.
A Mobi-Go, a hamster named Molly, Season Tickets to the Portland Timbers(pro soccer), a kitchen (made by yours truly) and a SURPRISE piano were the highlights at our house!
oh and p.s.- that food up there...B organized that herself. it was a big giant pile, and 10 minutes later...Wa La!
Spending such a special day with just my husband and kids was absolutely perfect.









3 comments:
love it all - where did you get the pattern for that kitchen it's adorable
sounds like fun--I would love to see a close-up of the kitchen. That sounds really cool.
You seriously made that kitchen!? How adorable! I'm impressed! And I'm excited for you guys having your first Christmas in your own house. Ours was last year and it was so magical! :P It was SO much more fun! From now on we will be home for Christmas morning. Anyway I just left you a message on your phone but if your like me, you won't get it. So if you don't, can you call me ASAP. I just have some ?'s about OMSI.
Post a Comment