1.19.2011

Barf and be amazed.


I love award season. I love the dresses, the shoes, the make-up and the hair.
These are my top two hates of the night.

I have heard so much about this dress that Scarlett( yes, we are on a first name basis) wore.
Uggh? Really? Not fabulous people, and that hair? barf. Dont even get me started on the makeup. it was wrong.
I can't even go into the fuschia fabric that is attacking her arm. Really? You saw yourself in the mirror before you went out right?

Okay. She shouldn't even be in any category bad/good. I was so loving it. She is so unique and isn't afraid to be. I love it and give her a standing O.





Julie Bowen's dress was AMAZING. Watching it live, the way it moved and looked against her skin...amazing.
Mrs. Hathaway's sequin number was probably my favorite of the night. Unique, sophisticated and just plain sexy!
The Calvin collection looked jaw dropping on these two. I LOVED them with my whole heart.

So tell me, who was your favorite?

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Loved Ann hathaway and Jamie pressley!!!

Lindsay said...

Wow. I'm a doof! Emma Stone blonde looks alot like Jamie Presley!

Paigeepee. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paigeepee. said...

mmmmmmm i love emma stone with a passion :) and she is straight up my favorite my dearest auntie

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

i like scarlett's and julianne moore's dresses, but my favorite was emma stone.

Emily Frame said...

i agree, calvin klein all the way. they both looked so stunning.

Laura said...

wish my stomach was that flat!!!

Florence Family Blog said...

Julie Bowen's dress for sure was my fav. And I like the last one that's peach…and it's one I could totally wear because it's modest! Shock! Actually Anne Hathaway's is as well!