2.12.2011

5 year interview

Rafes 5 year interview goes a little like this:

What is your favorite color?: Blue and Green

What is your favorite food? Vegetables

What is your favorite thing to play? My new game I got for my birthday- Hyper Dash.

What is your favorite song? The song I made up: " I know Jesus"

How does that go again? " When are you sad, just pray to heavenly father. He will be good to you , when you're eight years old you will get babtized and you will live with heavenly father when you die- be great to him cause you live with him when you die and be nice to him, and pray to him everday." { I wish i could put the music to it. Tears.}


Who is your favorite friend to play with? Jagger , luke and friends at the gym. People that are old like me.

What is your favorite book?Maisy books, Flat Stanely, Curious George

What is your favorite activity to do at home? Excersise.

Do you know that the Book Of Mormon is true? Uh huh.

How ?Because I learned it in pre-school.

Is that the only way you know it's true?No, I feel the Holy Ghost when I read it.

Whats your favorite movie? UP

What is your favorite thing that Mommy does? You make huge big bubble baths

What is your favorite thing that Daddy does? He takes me somewhere to go to a movie. Like the movie theater.

What is your favorite thing about Grandma and Grandpa Hansen: That they know I'm true.

What is your favorite thing about Grandma and Granpa Palmer: That they know the scriptures and I can play with them.

What is your favorite thing about Grandpa Quanstrom? That he is so warm and I like his shoes.

Who is your favorite super hero? Superman

What is your favorite letter and number? R and 5


For me:

Rafe is growing so big. He is almost reading by himself and loves to learn. He can sound out each letter and form words. He loves to practice spelling, writing, and math. He starts a new pre-school next week and can't stop talking about it. He is such a tender spirit but is also such a crack up. He is constantly telling me Jokes and funny stories. Berkley couldn't be any luckier, she has such an amazing big brother. He is so loving with her, shares everything and can hardly wait to get her out of bed each morning. His eyes are the biggest bluest eyes I have ever seen. He melts me when he looks at me. He wears a size 6 and a shoe size 12.5! He weighs a whopping 54 lbs. The kid is almost half my size.

2 comments:

Florence Family Blog said...

This is a cute Idea! I need to do this with my kids on their birthdays! How fun! Also LOVE the Jesus song! So adorable!

alma and nicole smith said...

oh this is just too much! happy birthday grape :) we're so happy you moved in by us. jagger loves playing with you too. i'm going to need him to sing me this sweet jesus song.