Friday morning my kids slept in until 7:30! 7:30!!!!!
{freak event for my children}
It was amazing.
Of course the one day my kids both slept in, I was wide awake around 6:45.
Dane got out of the shower and came in our room to put on his G's. I hid myself flat under the blankets and popped out yelling: "ARRRRRR." He jumped. I can't stop laughing...still.
Anyways, I decided to get a little work in while the kids were asleep.
At about 7:30 I hear...Mom, Mommy, Momma MOM!
She was happy, wasn't crying so I let her stay in her crib.
Apparently she wasn't diggin it so about 5 minutes later, she decided to try something new:
"Ashy, Ashy, Ashy come on, Ashy, Ashy; COME ON!"
What??! I have heard here say my name once before.
Today is a day I will squeeze them a little tighter, and not worry about the house.
Just sitting on the ground and playing is all we will be doing at this house today.
I live for the little moments I just look at them, and they look and me
{with out pulling my hair, screaming at me, or whining about something}
and for those {brief} few seconds I remember what divine spirits they are.
2 comments:
thats so adorable :)
Ha! Your house sounds like mine...Bella is usually up by 6 or 7...luckily Ryan works from home.... :) I get to sleep until he has to go down to work at nine! But to be fair, I am up all night with a baby...so it evens out! :)
However one awesome thing is that Bella has started to occasionally sleep in as well,...until 8:00a!!! And on Christmas day, both of my kids slept until 8! It was heaven!
Post a Comment