Ashleigh!! are little boy and girl are going to be so close in age!! that makes me so happy!! I'm glad Rafe got his wish, i bet he is so ecstatic!! congratulations!!!! :) i love you guys!!
Okay I just laughed out loud at what my mother said...but yes, I too am happy my favorite nephew gets a brother. I ALWAYS wanted another brother so I am thinking that Berkley will be just as happy. And you get to use all those cute boy clothes again. I have been meaning to call you, I miss you guys and want to know how you have been doing. I sure love you guys!
7 comments:
Ashleigh!! are little boy and girl are going to be so close in age!! that makes me so happy!! I'm glad Rafe got his wish, i bet he is so ecstatic!! congratulations!!!! :) i love you guys!!
So Dane gets his Bear?
Hey, that's great! Congratulations! So does the blasted gallbladder need to be taken out? I hope you're feeling OK! When are you due?
So happy to meet our new little grandson. I think he looks a little like Dane.
Woooohooo! Yay for boys
Yay! How awesome for Rafe! Congrats! And so do you need to have your gallbladder removed?
Okay I just laughed out loud at what my mother said...but yes, I too am happy my favorite nephew gets a brother. I ALWAYS wanted another brother so I am thinking that Berkley will be just as happy. And you get to use all those cute boy clothes again. I have been meaning to call you, I miss you guys and want to know how you have been doing. I sure love you guys!
Post a Comment