9.09.2011

American Idol

I am so behind.
Trying to get up to date has been a challenge-but today is the day.

July 7,2011 Momma, Sara and I headed to the American Idol tour.
We were expecting it to be really cheesy, and poorly done...totally the opposite.
It was awesome.

I just bet you have always wanted to know what I would look like if I were a couple hundred pounds heavier. Now you know. Your welcome.


The concert was a blast-beside the intermission run to yack-followed by horrible popcorn, and churro. ( what was I thinking? Yes, I have NO idea.) Sara and I had a fun time with momma's camera, and had a blast watching our favorites sing.

Haley was the best by a mile.
The best thing was laughing uncontrollably with people I love.


6 comments:

Laura said...

oh my gosh i love you - you should have posted the one of you and Sarah both. she would love that ha ha

Amy said...

Fat Ashleigh=awesome.

Florence Family Blog said...

I don't know how you even got a picture of you to look like that! Unless you liquified it in PS or something...didn't even look like you at ALL. Even once I knew it was you :) lol! Are you guys in that house yet? We want to come see! Also again, if you are still on bedrest, please tell us what we can do!!!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Alisa...nope that is all me. I am trained when it comes to making awesome faces. this was by far my gold winning fat picture. I think my mom wet her pants when she saw it. Us Palmers are classy like that. :) Miss you guys, lets get together asap-

Sarah said...

Talk abt fat pic. Take this off now! I had just had a baby plus this pic makes me look huge! At least my hair looks good. Lol

Sarah said...

Talk abt fat pic. Take this off now! I had just had a baby plus this pic makes me look huge! At least my hair looks good. Lol