Anyone who knows my daughter knows what a spitfire she is. She is full of it, I don't just say this because she is my daughter...but because she is. She has the most personality of any little girl I have ever met.
I could not love it more.
Her facial expressions, the things she says, and the things she does...
could I ever replace it? No way! She is one of a kind.
4 comments:
she's so darling!!
sad we haven't seen much of you guys lately due to our unofficial house arrest {on both of our ends!}
hopefully you're hanging in there and we can get the kids together to play soon!
Berkley=funniest kid ever
Oh my gosh. How I love this little munchkin!!
Oh how I love her! She is just my little buddy and fancy shoe thief:) not to mention the best hugger in the world!
Post a Comment