Rafe started kindergarten on the 30th of August. I don't think I have ever seen a kid more excited to get away from his momma, and into a place with kids everywhere.
Rafe is one of the most social little men I have ever met. He just wants to play, talk and meet friends wherever we go.
This is the boy that asks kids to come over to his house after meeting them at the Mcdonald
play place 5 minutes earlier.
His teachers name is Mrs. Champion.
He told me that he was going to be Mrs. Champion's champion.
Alright Rafe, you do that.
What a big boy. I cried when I got in the car because at that moment I realized my best friend and little helper is growing up faster than I can stand.
I love you.
3 comments:
You have a kindergartner? When did that happen? :) Miss you and hope you are feeling better!
Wowee- I remember that little 6 month old! and 18 months when he just took off in nursery! I can't believe time has gone so fast!
So he must b going to the school by your new house?! Love this sweet boy. He's a super star :)
Post a Comment