10.14.2011

Lost and Found

I found my camera cord! Hazaah!

Looking for something to do with your kids in Utah valley?
CORNBELLIES at Thanksgiving Point.
It is amazing. So many play-structures, pumpkins, jump-houses, pig races, tractor rides, paintball, rock wall climbing, campfires with stories and smores.
The kids were in complete heaven and the only challenge was keeping an eye on all 7 of them.

Berkley wanted to ride one of those tractors so bad. Her determination was pretty cute.
This part is my favorite.
They have a huge selection of dress ups for all the little kids to put on, and a stage to dance on with princess music playing. They have a huge carriage and a bright horse covered in glitter. Basically Berkley's heaven.
Leaving the princess play land took a lot of energy. B is overly obsessed with dress ups and did not want to leave "her" horse and carriage.
5 minutes after being in the car, they were asking to go back soon.
So worth the $11.00 per kid. Seeing all 7 kids playing together so well...priceless.

2 comments:

Kelsey Ann said...

Oh my goodness I love Berkley! I wish I could have seen her in her little princess heaven! Miss you guys so so much!!!

Dane said...

Your blog is boring. #unfollow