Have I really turned into that person that lets their blog go for almost a month without updating? I have no words.
I have a ton of pictures and will update with a few posts as soon as I can sit down and breathe. Between getting the house finished ( painted and all the randoms, not furnished), having two crazy chillins, B's health issues and being 31 weeks pregnant with massive contractions...blogging has not been on the top of my list.
I will get back to normal soon.
Please enjoy this picture of B I am blowing up for her room. She is a ball of sunshine and a force to be reckoned with.
In Love.
2 comments:
There's never a picture of Berkley that doesn't look absolutely precious.
That's so cute! And what's the Heber Creeper? Is it a train? I've heard about a train that goes through the mountains where you can cut down Christmas trees and I've always wanted to do it. Is this the same thing? Eek! I don't know if I could swallow $30 a person though! Is that for kids too?
Post a Comment