1.17.2012

destiny


Boy Meets Girl. Sitting on a purple ball at my soon to be dinner table. Wearing a suit and tie. Not bad sir. Not bad.
Girl and Boy fall in love at Bear Lake.
Boy didn't kiss her on the dock under the moon; however did put his hand on her thigh on the way home.
Talk began about Thanksgiving break.
Boy and Girl Kissed Aug.1 and Engaged Sept 16. Married December 28, 2004.
Whirlwind romancin'. {sweet flavor savor dude}
Today I am grateful that he got me hooked way back when.
I couldn't let go then, and now i'm hooked for life. *sighs with a smile*

{even though I just married him for his money}

1 comment:

Dane said...

Love it, but you forgot:

Girl can't resist boy's sense of style, his awesome Jeep, and his short shorts. Plus, he smells like money and achievement, which girl also can't resist. She had no chance.