Tonight Dane took Rafe to the BYU game. I had Berkley and Tate at home with me. I fed Tate, then Berkley, Tate and I had a dance party. Her favorite song you ask? Girls, by beastie boys.
The evening came to a close with some photo booth fun.
Dane just got home. I might push my bedtime to 10 tonight so that I can watch "Just Friends" with my man. Ever seen it? Anna Farris (sp?) is genius in it. GENIUS.
I love my children. I love my life.


7 comments:
lol. Yes! And Ryan Reynolds in a fat suit! Well I'm super sad we haven't seen your cute little guy yet! :'( We are on the mends from our colds and then we HAVE to get together! BTW our house is under contract and we are set to close March 16th and then they will start building our house. We are just trying to find somewhere to live in the meantime. Not so easy finding a place that doesn't have to check your credit, and that will do a month to month lease!
my cold is on its last leg I swear! I am honestly DYYYYYYYING to get over there and hold that sweet boy. and, Ollie literally talks about Rafe and Berkley every single day... im depriving the poor kid of his friends.
so sweet - he's smiling!!! you look beautiful and give my little B smooshes from me
Whoa, congrats on a third! I've been so bad keeping up on blogs that I've missed everything. But, wow, what a cutie!
Adorable babies!!!
TATE IS SO CUTE!!! I can't WAIT to see you guys when Andrew and I come next month. woooooo!
Tate is so adorable! I am so glad that he is home safe and sound!
Post a Comment